Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Rough day!



Sometimes you just know when you wake up it's going to be a rough day. No particular reason, you just get that feeling. I was SO right today! I JUST got home from working over 11 hours today. ROUGH is an understatement! So, knowing this would be a possibility as I was getting ready for work this morning, I chose to go comfy today. At least one thing would go right. My look! As I always say, it's more important to look good than to feel good! LOL


So, I wore this cute floral dress (no name) and dark denim jacket from the Gap. The jacket was $6 with my 25% discount and the dress I got several weeks ago for $4. So, this comfy outfit was a grand total of $10 today. I don't care who ya are....if you can look this good for $10 your day can't possibly be a total loss!


Part of my bad day inspired a new idea for another blog article that I am going to work on as soon as I can recover from my long, challenging day. So stay tuned! :o)

1 comment: