Monday, June 4, 2012

Welcome to Upthrifting Fashions!

Last year I started on a weight loss journey and have lost over 100 pounds... so I refused to buy retail clothing when I would only be able to wear it a few times. So, I went kicking and screaming into consignment and thrift stores. What I found there were fabulous designer clothes for a fraction of the retail cost. Many still had their original tags on them! 

So, not only did I find that I loved the hunt but now I make it my mission every day to dress fashionably for $20 or less! I wear Talbot's, Chico's, Anne Klein, etc. and receive compliments on my wardrobe every day!


This blog is for all of us fashion diva's to share our incredible finds through Thrift store and consignment shop treasure hunts. Put together your designer outfits for under $20 and post them here to make us all jealous! Post tips, questions and brilliant ideas to dress to impress in today's economy.

No comments:

Post a Comment